Thursday, April 22, 2010

Welcome back my friends...

I suppose the calm before the storm is as good a time as any to launch a “Hamptons” blog. Mid-April isn't exactly jumping on all these Main Streets. I just moved back into the area, after many years away from where I was raised, in that dirty welcome mat to one of the most expensive regions of North America. I always marveled at what passed for “news” in the Hamptons, the navel-gazing, the exaggerative hype of all those boring parties, the marketing scam put forth by Southampton College and every other business that made one believe there was a celebrity standing on every street corner.

This blog might provide some much needed perspective and introspection. Probably not. It’ll probably just make fun. And reduce itself to name-calling. Beware Dan Rattiner, the end is nigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to visit our main site and scream at us in the comments section.